ColourPop Whimsical Ride Super Shock Cheek (Highlighter) ($10.00 for 0.15 oz.) is a light, peachy copper with moderate, warm orange undertones and flecks of pink and peach sparkle throughout a more metallic finish.
- Semi-sheer/buildable with brush, semi-opaque/buildable with fingertip
- Lightly emollient by touch, powder-like once on skin
- Lightweight, thin, blendable
- Long-wearing (10 hours before fading visibly)
for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
These are the dupes the editor has pulled but not yet rated and officially entered.
- MAC Fortune Teller/Blizzard Wizard (LE, $38.00).
- Melt Cosmetics Afterglow (P, $39.00).
- OFRA Blissful (P, $29.00).
- MAC Superb (P, $44.00).
- ColourPop Andalasia (LE, $8.00).
- Estee Lauder Modern Mercury (LE, $65.00).
- Sydney Grace Allegro (P, $9.00).
- Rare Beauty Transcend (P, $22.00).
- Morphe Boom (P, $14.00).
- Dior Pink Riviera (LE, $48.00).
$10.00/0.15 oz. – $66.67 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to have “buildable” coverage and can be applied with fingertips (which will yield “higher coverage”) or a brush (for sheerer coverage). It’s a cream-based product that has a subtle, “wet” feel to it but never has the thickness of a true cream-based blush.
It goes on with the smoothness of a cream formulation but diffuses and blends (without lifting up one’s base) more like a powder product. The product sets to a powder finish, so the product won’t slide around during the day.
On me, the wear tends to be between eight and 10 hours. Most shades have medium, buildable pigmentation with some being semi-opaque to opaque on occasion. They are typically blendable, easy to use, and long-wearing.
Browse all of our ColourPop Super Shock Cheek (Highlighter) swatches.
We’re here to help you make better beauty purchases that you’ll enjoy and love! We recommend signing up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking products you own, viewing dupes that you already have, and more!
Here are some useful resources for you:
Compare Any Two
Curious how two shades compare to each other? Type in the shades below to get instant side-by-side swatches!